Walk the Scenic Rim
Walk the Scenic Rim
Filled to the brim with national parks, soaring mountains and gorgeous vineyards, Queensland’s Scenic Rim isn’t just scenic by name, it’s scenic by nature. From lush valleys to sky-scraping peaks, enjoy a front row seat to some of Australia’s best scenery as you explore on foot with a local leader who will bring the landscape to life and take care of all the little details. Discover the diverse terrain of Tamborine National Park, weave your way up Mt Cordeaux, climb to Mt Mitchell’s summit, uncover tranquil rockpools on Mt Barney and delight in the wonders of Lamington National Park, accompanied by plenty of opportunities to try world-class local wine and produce along the way.
- Tamborine National Park – Lunch
- Tamborine National Park – Palm Grove Circuit
- Tamborine National Park – Curtis Falls Track
- Mt Cordeaux – Lunch
- Mt Cordeaux – Mt Cordeaux Track
- Mt Mitchell – Mt Mitchell Track
- Mt Mitchell – Gorge Swimming Hole
- Mt Mitchell – Lunch
- Mt Barney – Lunch
- Mt Barney – Eco Walking Tour
- Mt Barney – Lower Portals Track
- Lamington National Park – Lamington NP Walk
- Discover the Scenic Rim’s fascinating flora and fauna will the guidance of your local leader as you delve into Tamborine National Park, Main Range National Park and Lamington National Park.
- Pay a visit to a local winery in the heart of the Scenic Rim where you may choose to partake in a wine tasting or put your feet up and enjoy the peaceful location.
- Wind your way up Mt Cordeaux, Mt Mitchell and Mt Barney on a series of hikes and be rewarded with truly unbeatable views of the surrounding landscapes.
- Rest your head in a delightful and eco-conscious homestead converted from a 1900s farmhouse and soak in magnificent mountain views from your veranda.
- Set out in search of wildlife surrounding your accommodation during a tour with an expert guide, followed by local wine and snacks as you watch the sun set over Mt Barney.
Gold Coast - Tamborine National Park
Lamington National Park - Gold Coast