Best of Morocco - For Solo Travellers
Best of Morocco – For Solo Travellers
Meet a new travel crew on a solo traveller-only adventure through Morocco, visiting the hotspots from Casablanca to Marrakech. Travel from the Atlas Mountains to the endless sands of the Sahara, the medieval old town of Fes to the spice markets of Marrakech and out to the Atlantic coast at Essaouira. Admire the colourful mix between old and new, learn about ancient fallen cities and cross paths with nomadic Berber communities. You’ll travel and stay the local way, and with a leader to get you straight into the action, discover the many mysteries hidden within these majestic lands.
- Rabat orientation walk
- Volubilis – Entrance and Guided Tour
- Fes – Medina Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Walk and visit of Berrem village
- Museum El Khorbat
- Half-day hike in the Atlas Mountains
- Essaouira – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Dinner at Djemaa el Fna
- Under the eye of a local guide during a walking tour, feel like you’ve travelled back to the Middle Ages in the labyrinthine medina of Fes.
- Trek through scenic countryside and traditional villages in the Atlas Mountains and stay in a traditional Berber homestay to better understand the customs of this nomadic community.
- What could be more ‘Morocco’ than a Sahara camping experience? A camel trek through the dramatic red dunes at sunset as well, of course.
- Kick back in the coastal town of Essaouira, perhaps enjoying a fresh seafood barbecue on the waterfront and strolling the charming seaside laneways.
- Take a guided tour through Marrakech’s lively medina and join the nightly carnival of fortune-tellers, dancers and medicine men at Djemaa el-Fna in the heart of the city.
Rabat – Meknes
Volubilis – Fes